Hey guys, its Christmas day, and it has been awesome! From getting sleep once in a lifetime last night to eating a yummy breakfast, today, well, ROCKS!!! Happy B-Day Jesus! So now its time for the Christmas Special!!!!!!! Yay!
First, here are some links to cool Christmas trees=
(by the way I don't own anything below, I'm not trying to steal)
1. http://www.geekalerts.com/u/pacman-xmas-tree.jpg
2. http://www.backburnerstudio.com/images/2005tree.jpg
3.http://chicstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/cool-paris-christmas-tree.jpg
4.http://www.didntyouhear.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/weihnachtsbaum_by_wwwomwocom_11.jpg
5.http://www.suncoastscribe.com/images/christmas_tree_clippie_7.jpg
And some more cool stuff:
a Christmas quiz link- http://www.christmasgifts.net/Christmasblog/2008/12/23/christmas-quiz/#more-456
and some Christmas quotes-http://www.quotegarden.com/christmas.html
(I still don't own any of this, just the blog).
I'm going to try to post a santa sitepal, no promises cuz stuff rarely works on here. He should be above this post or on the sidebar over on the right...
Anyway, since there is a reason for the season, the verses in the Bible that share about Jesus' birth are Matthew:1:8-25. For an online Bible to look that up in go to www.christiananswers.net.
Now for some more fun stuff: I'm gonna tell you some cool Christmas presents I got!
*an embroidered pillow and throw blanket (purple and gree, my fave colors)
*some awesome cd's
*candy!!!!!!!(who doesn't love candy?)
*an awesome A+M(yes, I'm an aggie)tote bag
*cool shirts
and.......
A NEW LAPTOP!!!!YAY!!!! Her name is Cassidy, and from now on I will be blogging from her!!!! I didn't today because I had stuff saved on here for this post. Well, anyway, that's my Christmas special post. Hope you liked it!!! Kepp in mind the reason for the season and enjoy the last day of Christmas with family and friends!!!!! Yay Christmas!!! Jesus ROCKS!!!!!
Dec 25, 2008
Christmas Day-BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!
Posted by RileyAnne at 6:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment