Dec 23, 2008

I'm in love...with blogging!

OMG!!!! BLOGGING IS SO FUN!!!!I love it!!!! Today I'm gonna tell you about last night, because nothing interesting happened today(probably because its 8:17 and no one's awake!)!!!! So last night I went to the Schlitterbahn holiday Christmas thingamajig, but it was awesome! There were sledding rides, and ice skating rink, playgrounds, big inflatable jumpers and obstacle courses, and shops and food! EVEN SANTA WAS THERE!!!!! OMG SANTA IS MY IDOL!!!!! It was awesome, you should totally check it out....here's the link to the site.....

http://www.schlitterbahnchristmas.com/
go to the option (Hill Country Christmas) on the right when you get here...
Anyway, it was awesome, the only bad part, well it was STINKING COLD!!!! but we got candy and I ate delicious, I'm taalking the best ribs ever, at Gristmill a restaurant. It was funny cuz my friend spilled all of his water on my brother's friend..luckily they were brothers...ok, I have to go do stuff now, thanks for reading!

0 comments: